edSeed Internship Program Summer 2023
We are inviting volunteers to edSeed/VIP.fund’s summer 2023 internship program.
edSeed is a crowdfunding social network connecting students with donors and mentors who support their higher education journey and economic independence. We hope to double the number of published campaigns for the coming academic year.
Student Onboarding Assistant/Volunteer Coordinator
Roles and responsibilities:
- Supervise and coordinate student onboarding process
- The incumbent must be able to supervise the preparation of students’ campaigns on edSeed’s platform with the help of volunteers
- Verifying compliance with guidelines for publishing campaigns
- Verifying information published (names of organizations, universities, majors etc.)
- Meeting students if needed to help draft or emphasize highlights of students’ achievements
- Responding to students’ queries with the help of volunteers
- Encourage research into employability and suitability of major to current job markets: virtual or in-person
- Supervising video production for campaign purposes
- Reaching out to student organizations to encourage mentoring students through our Peer2Peer mentorship program
- Excellent English language and editorial skills
- Basic knowledge of Arabic
- Good teamwork and organizational skills
We will provide individualized training, access to the organization’s website, and a certificate of completion will be issued at the end of the internship.
For more information on edSeed and VIP.fund please visit:
Interested applicants should email a resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.