The edSeed app connects donors with refugee youth seeking higher education funding and career guidance/mentorship and we are hiring!
We are looking for a social media marketing intern to help us create content and manage our online communities.
The ideal candidate is
- A current or recent student, with educational background in marketing, communications, or graphic design.
- Experienced in using social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, MailChimp and YouTube.
- Digitally savvy and hard-working, comfortable using Slack, Zoom and digital communication tools.
- Able to commit to working remotely for 10 hours/week.
- Creating content for edSeed social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter).
- Brainstorming and developing new content ideas for campaigns.
- Managing social media platforms.
- Liaising with the marketing, operations and student onboarding teams.
- Assisting with developing material for presentations, marketing paraphernalia and pitches.
This candidate should be eager to learn about social enterprise, content creation, marketing, the refugee crisis, non-profit management and more!It is an unpaid 8-week internship. Successful interns will receive a letter of recommendation and permission to use the content for your portfolio.Interested applicants should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and portfolio or cover letter.